Wednesday

A Day at the Beach - Washington Pet Photographer

Our personal dogs playing at Joemma State Park, Key Peninsula, WA

The beach is Ranger's favorite place on earth. 



"I am at the beach, can't stand it, need to run around like a freak!"



"I'm at the beach, LOOK!  WATER!"



"OhMydoG! Do you have a BALL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"



"Dad has a BALL!  BALL BALL BALL BALL BALL!"


"OMdoG!  BALL....BALL!"

"I see a ball in Dad's hand....I AM SO HAPPY!"




"Dad you got a ball for me now please?"


"OHMYDOGBALLBALLBALLBALLBALLBALLBALLBALLBALL!"


"BALL BALL BALL BALL BALL BALL BALL!"


Throw the ball throw the ball throw the ball throw the ball!


"I got it!"


"I said I got it!"


"REALLY, I GOT IT!"



Uh oh, Ranger ...Beth stole your ball. 


Beth is a ball thief. 



Beth you are going to regret dropping that ball!



HA HA!  Brynn snatched it!  



Bonnie makes a grab for it.



"Oh Hey!  Hi Dad, we brought you the ball!"



"Are you gonna throw that ball again?"

No comments:

Post a Comment